The Top 10 List.
1. Marvel Zombies, what better way to grab peoples’ attention than to turn their favorite heroes into Zombies?
2. Black and White Batman, very different than what you’d expect to see on the cover of a contemporary comic.
3. A Daredevil cover, nothing but words and outlines used here, it creates an interesting composition.
4. The Death of Superman, do I really need to explain why that is eye-catching?
5. Black Spider Woman, who wouldn’t be interested in reading how that works out?
6. Wolverine Cover, good use of a color and dimension to draw the viewer in
7. Captain America, he appears to be dying, a change from his usual covers which depict him as a strong hero. A good way to attract attention.
8. The Hulk cover, good emphasis on light and dark, shows his strength and size without having to emphasize too much on details.
9. The first black Spiderman Comic, a drastic change from what people were used to seeing.
10. The first Spawn, my personal favorite. The first glimpse at what was the biggest comic book hero in the past few decades.